1126 Rhode Island Street
The Potrero Hill home that you’ve been waiting for!
Desirably located in one of the city’s sunniest neighborhoods, this special home has great curb appeal, stunning views, a smart floor plan, modern updates, charming period details, and a magical backyard which was featured in a reality TV show.
The upper level features an open, light-filled layout with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a skylit chef’s kitchen equipped with Viking appliances, a dining room with built-in cabinets, and a living room with built-in speakers and yard access. The oversized living room windows showcase stunning views across SF to Bernal Heights Park and San Bruno Mountain along with a peek-a-boo view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
The lower level offers a gorgeous entryway with coat closet and a spacious master suite with high ceilings, a sitting area, nice outlooks, walk-in closet, linen closet, bathroom, and a walk-out deck.
Large 1 car garage with washer and dryer, interior access, and yard access. The private, west-facing yard has inviting decks for BBQs and entertaining. A beautiful, mature tree offers shade and natural wind protection. The largest deck has an outdoor TV and a bar area equipped for beer enthusiasts with a tap and keg refrigerator.
Walk to Whole Foods, hip restaurants, cafes, and multiple parks. Near the hot Inner Mission and the Dogpatch. Quick access to 101, 280, public transportation, SOMA, downtown, Oracle Park, and the new Warriors Arena.
- Updated Single-Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Car Garage
- Interior: 1,632 sq. ft. per graphic artist
- Lot: 2,500 sq. ft. per tax records
- Built in 1924
- Stunning Views & Great Natural Light
- Open Living Room, Dining Room & Chef’s Kitchen
- Spacious Master Suite with Walk-In Closet
- Modern Upgrades, Charming Period Details & Ample Storage
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Living
- New Roof in May 2019
- Milgard Dual Pane Windows
- Pella Triple Pane Windows in Front Bedrooms
- Inviting Decks and Backyard Featured in Reality TV Show “Yard Crashers”
Offered at $1,799,000
Please visit: LiveOnPotreroHill.com