Of all the homes bought and sold in San Francisco in 2011:
- How many had Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, downtown or ocean views?
- How many were Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, Spanish Mediterranean or brand spanking new?
- How many had elevators or pools, wine cellars, doorpersons or in-law apartments?
- How many were probate sales, bank sales or short sales?
- And what were the biggest sales in the Sunset, Noe Valley, SoMa and Pacific Heights?
We data-mined all of 2011′s MLS sales to answer these questions and more. We hope you find the details as interesting as we did.
All data herein is from sources deemed (at least somewhat) reliable – i.e. the information input by listing agents regarding their own listings — but may contain errors and omissions, and is subject to revision. These charts do not include sales unreported to MLS.